30.3.51

1st time blogger

Hi there
We eventaully got ourselves a blog after viewing loads from friends for a long time. And here we're so proud of it and feel so thankful for this site, and most importanty, those creative bloggers who have given us so much inspiration to own one, not sure they know that they have. Anyway, we won't let them down ieie.

This is our 1st time on the blog and yes I'm getting a lil awkward for what to say and not to say. LOL But this is ours, I mean it belongs to all of us.. so I'm not acting as this is a total stranger to me. I will share what I 'd like to, hoping you will feel free and fun to drop a line for any comments or your stories as well . You really can't miss out.

I'm getting back again asap with a nice surprise xxx alot to update already.
have a nice dayyy
tontubtim

4 ความคิดเห็น:

KenG กล่าวว่า...

หมอนน่ารักมากๆๆ ครับ
อยากได้อีกกกก

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

Congratulations for the success! I love your products. I have a red cardholders and people just never stop asking where I got it from. It's cute, practical and original. I love cotton and I love the design!
Can't wait to see what's next.

Black's Kitchen กล่าวว่า...

Umm... I'm not so sure if I am a big fan of tontubtim or not... But so far I've got so many items from them... (including sample) hahaha... The first time I know they will have their cotton products sold, I was so looking for it... Eventually, they made it... You make my day a little brighter !!! Confirmed!!!

Tong 2

siwsiw กล่าวว่า...

halooo.....
all i have in my handbag is ur products na....
congratulations to ur 1st step success ja..
i love 'ton-tubtim' indeed...
siwsiw